Terms & Conditions
Conditions of purchase of this ticket that you do not attend the event if
- Have COVID-19.
- Have been instructed to quarantine and your quarantine period has not yet ended
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious)
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- Have cold or flu-like symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, a cough or a sore throat
Clinical symptoms of the disease means the following symptoms:
- (A) a temperature of 37.5°C or more;
- (B) night sweats;
- (C) chills;
- (D) coughing;
- (E) shortness of breath;
- (F) sore throat;
- (G) loss of taste;
- (H) loss of smell;
Attendees who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the TAS Public Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately
- provide event organisers with their name and contact details and consent to event organisers providing their name and contact details to the Tasmanian Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures
- acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to any event in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under Tasmanian Public Health social distancing requirements
- respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff:
- Are you or anyone you live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- acknowledge the right of event organisers to refuse entry or request their departure from our sites at any time and for any reason;
- at all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.
Frequently Asked Questions - General
Or call (03) 6223 3375. Box office hours: 9am-5pm weekdays. Note, we are a small team but will endeavour to answer all queries in a timely manner. Please don't call the venue, they're busy boating!