The Australian Wooden Boat Festival is a community event, presented completely free to the general public. We are dedicated to promoting the culture and heritage of wooden boats in Tasmania and to celebrating our maritime history. We recognise that there are many other organisations in our community with related goals that are run, like us, largely by volunteers. We try to make available opportunities to present these organisations at every festival, to a very large audience over the space of four days. With the best of intentions, we have a limited number of spaces to offer, and require that all participating organisations contribute their fair share to the numerous costs involved in producing the event, including structures, services, insurance and security. Qualifying organisations must:
- Be a genuine not-for-profit or volunteer organisation or registered charity
- Demonstrate a close relationship with the aims and purposes of the MyState Australian Wooden Boat Festival
- Provide evidence of public liability insurance
- Contribute financially to the cost of providing their festival stall.
These organisations do not qualify as Not-For-Profit exhibitors:
- Government departments or agencies
- Private companies engaged in selling products or services
- Political parties or organisations
- Organisations with marginal or no relation to the themes of the Festival
With a limited number of spaces available on the festival site, AWBF Inc. reserves the right to accept or decline any application.
If your organisation fits the bill and you would like to be involved, please register you expression of interest when expressions of interest for the 2021 fesival open in September 2020. The cost of Not-for-Profit stall at the 2021 festival will be $700+GST. This includes your 3m x 3m marquee, table, chairs and 1 x 10 amp power supply, installed and ready to move into.